In the following, we wish to introduce to you our different trademarks and what is behind it:
stands for power… and our machines do have it!
We use unique oil hydraulics:
- Oil accumulation system for hydraulic follow-up pressure
- Mechanically triggered pressure relief
- Pressure setting valve enables precise pressure control
- Hydraulic pump only running if pressure is built-up, therefore it is no permanent running pump; thus it has a long life and saves energy
Our roller stands for professional use are bearing this trademark as well.
stands for heat resp. high temperatures; these are the working conditions of our heating elements.
You will recognize their quality by:
- very light weight!
- multiple wear-resistant coating
- thermal separation of heating plate and handle
- integrated control unit
- very low energy consumption
- more exact temperature distribution than required by DVS 2208 part 1
- easily replaceable heating plate
- cartridge heating elements containing up to eight individual temperature regulating zones (starting from WIDOS 8000)
Our precise thermometers are bearing this trademark as well.
stands for precision; not only meant here is the high-quality machine construction but also the precision in using / operating it.
The basic machines of our butt welders for the construction site are unique because of:
- low weight
- removable fourth ring including frame → flexibility under narrow conditions
- very wear-resistant spindles / trapezoid threads
- hardened and hard-chrome plated piston rods
- special seals enable extremely smooth running
- guiding in pipe axis center (WIDOS invention)
- tear-off device for the heating element prevents sticking to the pipe after heating
- all colored parts are plastic-coated, other parts are galvanized
- hydraulic lines plunged into the clamping ring; flat sealing; simple-to-clean couplings
- hydraulics may be vented easily at the machine
stands for energy; an electro socket welding possibly needs lots of it!
Our ESI 4000 electro socket welders are therefore capable to supply a lot of energy over a long period of time!
- almost all common electro fittings may be welded!
- efficient cooling for permanent operation; no flexible cooler parts like e.g. fan
- all standard functions for the universal application
- protected by steel frame (made of stainless steel)
- very easy handling
- electrical security
- double data storage: on internal memory and on SD card ("dual store system")
- lightweight by inverter technology
- all inner lying parts are protected against dust and splash water
stands for easy and fast!
Our reducer inserts are distinctive:
- generally each diameter is covered by a clamping shell for more precise pipe clamping
- in small, large or extra large version
- two mounting positions: in the center or on the outside for especially short pipe pieces